Thursday, February 15, 2007

Long Time No See

I had all but abandoned this blog! Sheesh. I vow to be more prolific from now on. Or for a little while. On to the news.

I finished and turned in my novel! I had been working my ass off and finally wrapped it up at the end of January. Gave it to my agent and editor last week. My agent loved it, but I haven't yet heard back from my editor. If she likes, we'll move forward to the next phase. Meanwhile, I will start Novel 2 very soon. But it has been nice taking a writing break.

I am off to Buenos Aires on Saturday! Going with my friends Clay and Jason. Should be a blast. We're staying in an apartment in the Palermo area. I imagine we'll do a lot of shopping, eating, drinking, and carousing. Maybe take in a few sights/sites.

Oscars. The freaking Oscars. I am actually missing the Oscars this year! I'll be in a flight home from Argentina. So I will have to watch it on DVR when I get home on the 26th. But really, besides best picture, there don't seem to be too many surprises in store.

More rants, raves, gripes, comments, and news to come.

1 comment:

IlFinocchio said...

So how was BA? I've been dying to go and had the entire month of April planned for it, but business got in the way and THAT'S WHY I HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO COMMENT ON POSTS AT TOWLEROAD! Just kiddin. Anyway, thought I'd send some love and really, how was Buenos Aires? I'm pushing my trip out to September, but I'm really looking forward to going. Maybe I'll even stay.