Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Celebrity Crushes




My blog has been lacking images lately, so I figured it was time to add some pictures. And why not pictures of hot men? These guys are my celebrity crushes. I know, this makes me sound like a 13-year-old girl, but so what. Patrick Wilson is the newest addition to my crush coterie, having just seen Little Children and Hard Candy. He's just such a Golden Boy. What else can I say? Eric Bana? Dark and handsome and Australian. Yum. And Wentworth Miller, star of Prison Break? He's a great multiethnic beauty. Not sure what his heritage is, but whatever it is, it comes together to create one beautiful man. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Max Dige said...

Do you dream of Kenyan Muslim DNA up your nose?

You you dream of 8 year old boys shitting on your face while you Masturbate.

obama is a complete diaster. a fucking nightmare and piece of shit like you help elect the moron.

FUCK YOU